Are you a Chartered Accountant looking for a change?
Monday, December 17th, 2018
Chartered Accountant (CAANZ) – Maternity Cover
We are looking for a motivated Chartered Accountant (CAANZ) for our medium sized firm based in Taupo. This is a hands on role that you will be required to “hit the ground running”, therefore you will need to have at least 3 years experience as a Chartered Accountant.
Our firm services predominately SME clients that cover a range of industries so you will never get bored! We are an approved training organisation, who encourage staff development and strive to remain up to date with the latest developments in the accounting industry.
The initial contract is for 6 months from March – August 2019 to cover maternity leave.
- has at least 6 years experience in NZ accounting
- is self motivated, self managing and able to work autonomously
- is competent in Xero and software savvy in general
- experienced in the preparation of audited IFRS financial statements
- has strong verbal and written communication skills
- is confident to deal directly with auditors and clients
- has strong attention to detail and a positive working attitude
If this sounds like you, we would love to chat further. You don’t have to be located in Taupo as we will consider a remote working situation for the right candidate.
Please submit your CV, with a covering letter, by 20 January 2019 to:
PO Box 926