Tee Fundraiser to support the Christchurch Shooting Victims’ Fund
So I am sitting around on Saturday 16th March feeling morose from the events from the day before, when my daughter cheers me up by sending a heart warming design that her very talented friend had drawn. I was so moved by the simplicity and/of the message that I decided to turn the design into a tee-shirt, supported by some very helpful people of course!
Sizes available are XS to 2XL and are $30 per tee including postage and packaging.
We are limiting the cost of admin with all funds, excluding the cost of the tee shirt, web design, printing and courier, EVERY dollar will go to those families that have been directly affected by the Christchurch shootings.
Not only will we raise about $20 a tee for Victim Support to provide support and resources for people affected by the Christchurch shootings and their family members, but even more importantly, by wearing this tee shirt with pride, we will show the world that we are a country of love, not hate.
A special thanks goes out to the following people who have helped me in my quest:
Sam Baker from Vacation Studios (design)
Nick from Premium Apparel (tee’s)
The team at: Embroidery Works (screen printers)
Pauline & team at Zend formerly Courier Solutions (distribution)
Tee Details & Size Chart
- Fit – Classic Fit
- Fabric – 183 g/m²
- 95% Combed Ring Spun Cotton, 5% Polyester
- Sizes – XS S M L XL 2XL
- Fabric 24/1
- Side seamed
- Enzyme wash fabric for an ultra smooth finish
- Shoulder-to-shoulder tape and seamed collar
- Double-needle sleeve and bottom hems
- TearAway label
- Oeko-Tex® Standard 100 Certified
There are two options to order and pay:
- Visit https://zeosoft.co.nz/product/fund-raiser-tee-shirt/ you can order and pay online with this option; OR
- Complete the form below and you will receive a confirmation email with payment instructions.
Fill out the form
Terms & Conditions
- Only available for New Zealand residents.