Moving to New Zealand
Thinking of making the move to New Zealand?
DPA have assisted clients from all over the world to settle in New Zealand with regards to their taxation and business requirements and would be happy to assist you in the following areas:
- Obtaining an IRD number
- Company Registration
- Transferring your pension
- Taxation advice / compliance
- Due diligence on prospective business ventures
- Business structures
- Navigating the transitional resident rules
- Translation services – languages spoken at DPA are: English, Mandarin and German
If you have any questions with regards to moving your business to, starting a new business in, New Zealand or any questions regarding taxation in New Zealand, please do not hesitate to give one of our team a call.
Information with regards to opening a bank account in New Zealand can be found below:
If you require legal advice regarding your migration to New Zealand, we recommend: Elite Migration – Stace Hammond Lawyers.