Exhibit at the Taupo Business Showcase
Tuesday, July 14th, 2020
With New Zealand on the fast track to COVID-19 elimination and shop local campaigns in full swing now is more important than ever to ensure you and your business are in the best position to prosper in a post-lockdown environment.
The Taupō Business Showcase offers the opportunity for local business to raise brand profiles, promote products, services, and offerings all while fostering great conversations with an engaged audience. Due to the impact of COVID-19, and as a show of support for our membership, the Taupо̄ Business Chamber has decided to completely fund the event – so it’s free to exhibit.
What if you’re not a member? To provide the best experience for those taking part, and in the interests of fostering community business growth, the event will also be open to non-members at a set price on enquiry – so tell your friends even if they are not members.
Being part of the Taupō Business Showcase is a cost-effective method of showcasing your products or services to potential customers in an informal and interactive way – it’s a no brainer. To lock in one of the expo spaces at the Taupō Business Showcase in August you need to register here.
Benefits of exhibiting:
- Company logo and contact details on the Taupō Business Showcase event page
- Pointers to ensure you amplify results from the contacts made
- Pre-showcase tips on how you can prepare to get maximum impact
- It’s free for members – Non-members POA
- Access to exhibitor space 4 hours prior to event start for set up
- 1x 1.8 metre long trestle table with black table cloth per spot
- Power and internet connection
Date: Tuesday 18th August
Time: 4.00 p.m. to 7:30 p.m
Location: Great Lake Centre, 5 Story Place, Taupō